PRELIMINARY AGENDACALAVERAS COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS
IN-HOME SUPPORTIVE SERVICES PUBLIC AUTHORITY
CALAVERAS COUNTY AIR POLLUTION CONTROL DISTRICT THIS MEETING WILL BE HELD IN THE BOARD OF SUPERVISORS CHAMBERS 891 Mountain Ranch Rd, San Andreas, California
IF YOU WISH TO ADDRESS THE BOARD ON AN AGENDA ITEM, PLEASE COME TO THE ROSTRUM AND GIVE YOUR NAME AND YOUR COMMENTS. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR COMMENTS TO THE SPECIFIC SUBJECT UNDER DISCUSSION. TIME LIMITS SHALL BE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIR.
9:00 AM: Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance
CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS ARE EXPECTED TO BE ROUTINE AND NON-CONTROVERSIAL. THEY WILL BE ACTED UPON BY THE BOARD AT ONE TIME WITHOUT DISCUSSION. ANY BOARD MEMBER, STAFF MEMBER OR INTERESTED PARTY MAY REQUEST REMOVAL OF AN ITEM FROM THE CONSENT AGENDA FOR LATER DISCUSSION.
- MINUTES of a regular meeting held on May 24, 2011.
- CORRESPONDENCE: May 6 – 12, 2011 (see attached) – Board action:
- MINUTE ORDER authorizing Board Clerk to sign Memorandum allowing Bret Harte Union High School District, Calaveras Unified School District and Mark Twain Union Elementary School District to issue 2011-12 TRANs (Tax & Revenue Anticipation Notes) on their own behalf; County Counsel – Board action:
- MINUTE ORDER approving the Wallace Community Services District proposed Resolution to form an Assessment District; County Counsel– Board action:
- RESOLUTION for contract extension with California Forensic Medical Group, Inc., for medical services for Calaveras County Jail Inmates from July 1, 2011 through June 30, 2012; Sheriff – Board action:
9:10 AM: PUBLIC COMMENTS
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS: 5 minutes per person. Comments shall be limited to items of interest to the public that are within the subject matter jurisdiction of the Board; Government Code Section 54954.3(a).
9:30 AM: ADMINISTRATION/BOARD MATTERS
7. RESOLUTION recognizing James Bishop of Ebbetts Pass Fire Search and Rescue – Board action:
8. Informational Presentation: Calaveras County Economic Development Company – Release of the Calaveras County Profile
9. Informational Presentation: Upper Mokelumne River Watershed Joint Powers Authority; Board Direction
10. Review of correspondence, reports and various matters of concern.
11:00 AM: STUDY SESSION:
11. Redistricting – Presentation of the proposed revised supervisorial boundary areas soliciting public comment; Technology Services
1:30 PM: FY 2011/12 PRELIMINARY BUDGET HEARING
12. CLOSED SESSION: conference with legal counsel; anticipated litigation – significant exposure to litigation (one case), pursuant to Government Code section 54956.9(b)(1); County Counsel – Board action.
9:00 AM – JUNE 8 through 10, 2011 – CONTINUED BUDGET HEARINGS: (if necessary)
CalWorks – Sequoia Room, 509 E. St. Charles Street, San Andreas, CA 95249
CORRESPONDENCE – June 7, 2011
The Board May Take Action on Any of the Following Items:
May 9, 2011
- From: Domestic Animal Advisory Committee; re: May 12th meeting; Board and Post
- From: Calaveras LAFCO; re: May 16th meeting; Board and Post
- From: Tuolumne-Stanislaus IRWMP; re: May 18th agenda input; Board
- From: Mickey Williamson; re: Comments on BOS agenda publication in paper; Board, Admin, County Counsel and Clerk-Recorder
- From: Colleen Platt; re: Comments on BOS agenda publication in paper; Board, Admin, County Counsel and Clerk-Recorder
- From: CalFIRE; re: Official Notice of Timber Harvest by SPI; Callaway, Wilensky and Post
May 12, 2011
7. From: Tuolumne-Stanislaus IRWMP; re: May 18th meeting agenda; Board
May 13, 2011 8. From: CCWD; re: May 18th meeting agenda; Board May 16, 2011 9. From: Calaveras Parks and Recreation Commission; re: May 18th meeting agenda; Board 10. From: Division of Adult Institutions, Sierra Conservation Center; re: Citizen’s Advisory Committee Appointments; Board 11. From: Black Bart Inn; re: Contributions to Tourism; Board, Admin and County Counsel May 17, 2011 12. From: Mary McNamara; re: Paloma should remain in District 2; Board, Admin and County Counsel 13. From: Robert Dorroh; re: ADA violations and remedies; Board, Admin, County Counsel, Planning and Public Works May 17, 2011 14. From: Cooper, White and Cooper; re: Temporary Cell Tower at Frogtown; Board and Post 15. From: Sierra Nevada Conservancy; re: June 2nd Board Meeting; Board May 23, 2011 16. From: CCWD; re: May 24th and 25th meeting agendas; Board 17. From: John Kingsbury of MCWRA; re: MCWRA General Meeting Agenda & Program; Board 18. From: Domestic Animal Advisory Committee; re: Animal Shelter Site Selection Statement; Board, Admin and County Counsel 19. From: Calaveras LAFCO; re: Adopted Final FY 2011-2012 Budget 20. From: Gretchen Seagraves; re: Seeking Equity; Board, Admin, Counsel, Tax Collector, Health Dept 21. From: CA Fish and Game Commission; re: Proposed regulatory action relating to waterfowl hunting; Board, Calaveras Fish & Game Commission and Post 22. From: CA Fish and Game Commission; Board, Calaveras Fish & Game Commission and Post 23. From: EBMUD; re: Notice of Intent to Adopt a Negative Declaration; Board, Coroner, Env. Health and Post May 26, 2011 24. From: MCWRA; re: Water Emergency Continues in Placer; Board 25. From: Sierra Nevada Conservancy; re: June 2nd agenda; Spellman and Callaway 26. From: PG&E; re: Notice of Application for Approval of Energy Savings Assistance; Board and Post 27. From: CA Fish and Game Commission; re: Receipt of Amended Petition to list the Pika as an threatened species; Board, Calaveras Fish & Game Commission and Post 28. From: CVRWQB; re: June 9 & 10 agenda; Board 29. From: Dept of Alcoholic Beverage Control; re: Magnolia Café; Tryon and Post 30. From: CA Fish and Game Commission; re: Notice of Proposed Regulatory Action – Inspection of Facilities for Restricted Species; Board, Calaveras Fish & Game Commission and Post 31. From: CA Fish and Game Commission; re: Notice of Proposed Regulatory Action – Sport Fishing Regulations; Board, Calaveras Fish & Game Commission and Post May 27, 2011 32. From: CAMRA; re: June 15th agenda; Tofanelli, Spellman, Callaway and Post